Rib design born on customer's request , on following requirements
- open rib 8.3n rib 8.3 m (28 ft) suitable for professional uses, diving, fishing, sport leisure trips, tender; so hull adapt for various conditions, fast but capable of heavy loads because loss of performances; flush-deck, clean, center console and 4 jockey-seats , can be placed the rollbar or other accessoriers deck layout is customizable
- lightweight hull, to achieve good performances with single outboard; the low weight is achieved by vacuum infusion using 100% vinylester resin and multiaxial glass fibers , but the hull is also stiff thanks to the insertion of full-framed stiffening system and big longitudinal stiffeners, to carry heavy loads in rough seas
- Hull design adapt to navigate well in rough sea state, comfortably and dry; The hull then is designed with a 21° transom deadrise ,high medium deadrise and sharp bow, with 3 pairs of strikes to improve the transverse stability , the speed and the dryness . All these features gives high handling attitudes , completed also with an extra low C.G.
- to be trailered inflated: Beam is only 2.55 m.
Performances achived during test with a DF250 Suzuki are a max speed of about 50 knots (49.6) with medium load, and a fuel consumption of 30 L/H at 30 Knots.
This rib has been tested in rough seas and strong winds (>35 knots) showing a stunning behavior at fast speed in the waves.
- Material: glass reinfoced GRP , pluriaxial glass fibers with 100% vinylester resin, vacuum infusion
- Lenght: 8.30 m
- Beam: 2.55 m
- Dry weigh: 600 kg
- Transom deadrise: 21°
- Tubes: neoprene-hypalon 1600 g/sqm, 6 compartments
- Max Load: 20 px
- Gasoline tank: 300 L
- Water tank: 100 L
- Self bailing
- Cat. CE B/C